I found these really cute clothespins at Michael's for a dollar a pack. I thought they were so cute! I was planning on decorating plain ones with washi tape or paint. I couldn't find any washi tape at Michael's or Jaonne Fabrics,so I decided to buy these.
These are my top ten uses for clothespins:
1. Use them to close snack bags such as crackers or chips.
2. Use decorative ones to close treat bags. Here's a great example from Party Perfect.
3. Use them for lost socks in the laundry room. This sign is from Decor-ganize.
4. Glue some on the inside of a kiitchen cabinet to hang towels and rubber gloves.
5.Put a magnet on the back and use it as a fridge magnet.
6. String some inside a frame and use to hang pictures. You can change them easily. Here's one from It's Overflowing.
7. Use them for cord sorters. Label them and clip them onto the cords.
8.Use to keep your place in a cookbook.
9.Use to keep scraps of ribbon tidy from My Fruitful Home.
10.You can use them as colorful bookmarks.
What are some uses you have found for clothespins?